Up your financial literacy game
As part of our commitment to your financial well-being, we've partnered with Zogo, a gamified financial literacy app.
Zogo is a financial education app founded by Duke University professors and Gen Z undergrads that has over 300 fun-sized learning modules on a variety of topics such as budgeting, spending, investing and more. By correctly answering questions and completing exercises, users will accumulate pineapples (or points) that may be redeemed for $5 gift cards from a variety of popular brands.
How does it work?
- Download and verify your account with your phone number
- Enter code: TCCUZOGO and build your profile
- Select a reward and start earning pineapples by learning about different topics
- Complete the "Zogo & Pineapples" module so that you can unlock other modules and continue
- Play & earn gift cards from your favorite brands!
To get started, click the pineapple!
TCCU does not not collect, use or disclose personally identifiable information from children and abides by the COPPA act.