As TCCU continues to grow, it is necessary to upgrade our data system to a new, more advanced system to meet the growing financial and technological needs of our members.
Data System Upgrade, September 30 - October 2, 2020
Here are some important things you need to know:
Prior to the upgrade, you will need to:
- Verify that we have your current MAILING ADDRESS. All members will receive a PAPER STATEMENT for the month of September, that will be mailed in October.
- If you wish to elect out of receiving a paper statement, you will need to contact us prior to 9/15/2020.
- Review your account so that you know your balances
- Print or save any statements you may need; past statements will not be available online after the upgrade
What's not going to change:
- Your account number will not change
- Your debit & credit card numbers & PINs will not change
- The checks you write and your direct deposits won't be affected
- Your eBanking & mobile (app) Logon ID and Security Code will stay the same
- Scheduled transfers & automatic payments will not be affected
- ePay will remain the same and payments will process without interruption
After the upgrade, you will need to:
- Login to eBanking using a browser (either desktop or on your phone)
- Answer the Security Questions
- Agree to the Terms & Conditions
- Add a phone number as part of the new security process
- Once you've logged on, you will be able to access eBanking as well as the TCCU Mobile App
- Enjoy the improvements!
Early Branch Closure Times:
On 9/30 these branches will close at 1:30:
These will close at 3:00
- Lake Worth
All Branches will be closed Thursday and Friday
Questions? Give us a call at 817.884.1470.