This credit union is incorporated under the laws of the State of Texas and under state law is subject to regulatory oversight by the Texas Credit Union Department. Any member wishing to file a complaint against the credit union should contact the Texas Credit Union Department through one of the means indicated below:
- In person or by U.S. Mail: 914 East Anderson Lane, Austin, Texas 78752-1699
- Telephone number: 512.837.9236
- Fax number: 512.832.0278
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.cud.texas.gov
Tarrant County's Credit Union is committed to providing you with financial products and services to meet your needs and help you reach your financial goals. We understand our responsibility in protecting our members' private information. We want to protect the personal and financial information that you have entrusted to us. In compliance with the National Credit Union Administration's Privacy of Consumer Financial Information Regulation we have adopted the following privacy notice.
Click here for a description of the information we collect and disclose, including the parties who receive nonpublic information from us as we conduct the business of the credit union.
What You Can Do to Help
Tarrant County's Credit Union is committed to protecting the privacy of its members. You can help by following these simple guidelines:
- Protect your account numbers, card numbers, PINs (personal identification numbers) and passwords. Never keep your PIN with your debit or credit card, which can provide free access to your accounts if your card is lost or stolen.
- Use caution when disclosing your account numbers, social security numbers, etc. to other persons. If someone calls you, and states that the call is on behalf of the credit union and asks for your account number, you should beware.
- Official credit union staff will have access to your information and will not need to ask for it. Keep your information with us current. It is important that we have current information on how to reach you. If we detect potentially fraudulent or unauthorized activity or use of an account, we will attempt to contact you immediately.
If your address or phone number changes, please let us know.
Questions about our products and services? Give us a call at 817.884.1470.