Sign it, snap it, submit it! Depositing a check is as easy as taking a selfie.
Thanks to mobile deposit in the TCCU Mobile Banking app, you can deposit checks into your account anytime, and it's so easy.
Step 1: Endorse the back of the check using the following format
Your Signature (All Payees Must Sign)
For TCCU Mobile Deposit Only
Your Account Number
Step 2: Snap a picture of the front and back of the check
Step 3: Submit and confirm!
You'll love TCCU's Mobile Deposit
- Convenience at your fingertips; there's no need to leave the house and drive to a branch
- High deposit limits; up to $10,000 per day
- Safe & secure; all transactions are encrypted, with all sensitive information stored on TCCU's secure servers
Download the App Today
These checks are not accepted using Mobile Deposit:
- 3rd party checks
- Any check previously converted to a "substitute check", as defined in Reg CC
- IRDs (Image Replacement Documents); an item that has been returned for any reason; examples; insufficient funds, refer-to-maker, stop payment, etc.
- Foreign checks
- Checks drawn on the same account in which it is being deposited into
- Checks dated more than 6 months prior to the date of deposit
- Checks date with a future date
Questions about our products and services? Give us a call at 817.884.1470.
Click here for Mobile Services Terms and Conditions