In conjunction with our partner, Member Home Loan, we offer unimproved land loans for members who will use the property to build a first or second home, or for personal recreational use.
The loans are not intended for speculative type investments. The following criteria applies:
- Land must be located in the state of Texas
- Maximum financing term of 15 years
- Maximum loan to value of 80% of the appraisal or selling price, whichever is less
- Only one loan for unimproved land per member
- Member pays appraisal fees
- Certain restrictions and qualifications apply
Questions about our products and services? Give us a call at 817.884.1470.
Minimum loan amount: $25,000, up to 15 years, 7.25%. Payments on a real estate loan of $100,000 financed at 7.15% APR for 180 months would be $907.47 per month or $9.07 per $1,000 borrowed.
We do business in accordance with the Federal Fair Housing Law (The Fair Housing Amendments Act of 1988)