What's better than payday? Getting your money up to 3 days early, that's what!
Sign up for Direct Deposit and you'll have the opportunity to receive your funds up to 3 days earlier than your scheduled payday.
Direct Deposit applies to:
- Payrolls (total paycheck or partial amounts)
- Social Security & retirement benefits
- Tax refunds
- All government benefits
Setting Up Your Direct Deposit
- Step 1: You will need the credit union routing number, which is: 311981960.
- Step 2: You will need your 10-digit credit union account number which was provided when you opened your account. If you don't have your 10-digit account number, contact us.
- Step 3: Provide these two numbers to your employer (for payroll) or to the U.S. Government entity (for Social Security or tax refunds)
- Enjoy your early payday!
Questions about our products and services? Give us a call at 817.884.1470.