To provide convenient access to your funds, members with a checking account are issued a TCCU Debit Mastercard®. Use your Debit Mastercard wherever Mastercard® is accepted.
- Make purchases as a debit transaction using your PIN (up to $600 per day) or as a credit transaction using your signature (up to $2,500 per day).
- Utilize our free CardNav app to add another level of security to your TCCU Debit Mastercard.
- Enjoy the use of thousands of surcharge-free ATMs nationwide.
- Fraud Protection - Your debit card is monitored 24 hours a day, 365 days a year with Falcon™ Fraud Manager, the industry-leading neural network fraud detection system.
- Optional free MasterCard ID Theft Program.
- Click here to view our Fee Schedule.
New Debit Card Activation
New debit cards may be activated by calling 866.762.0558. Your call must be made from the telephone number that we have on file. If you are unable to activate your card, it is most likely due to outdated contact/telephone number information. Please contact us at 817.884.1470 for assistance.
EMV, which stands for Europay, Mastercard and Visa, is the new technology for debit (and credit) cards. This new technology uses an embedded computer microprocessor chip instead of a magnetic stripe, to store and protect cardholder data. The ultimate goal of the migration to EMV is to provide greater protection against fraud.
TCCU is committed to providing the latest technological tools to protect member data, and made the transition to EMV chipped cards in late 2016.
Have questions about EMV? Read these FAQ's.
Lost or Stolen Debit Cards, Activations, Disputes or Fraud
Planning to Travel Soon?
We closely monitor member debit cards to prevent fraud. This monitoring includes looking for charges in places outside of your normal purchasing area. For example, if you live in Texas and your card is suddenly being used in Hawaii. So if you're planning to travel, we ask that you contact us at 817.884.1470 and notify us when/where you will be traveling. This will ensure uninterrupted use of your card. You can also request temporary debit card increases.