Debit Card Fraud Manager
To protect our members from fraud, all TCCU Debit MasterCards are monitored 24 hours a day, 365 days a year by Falcon Fraud Manager, an industry-leading neural network fraud detection system.
How It Works
- The service has information about fraud that has occurred for other cardholders and looks for these signs.
- The service learns your normal spending patterns.
- Based on a combination of this information, the service evaluates your transaction. If the transaction is considered risky, an automated call or a fraud specialist will contact you to verify if you authorized the transaction.
- If you confirm the transaction is legitimate, there is no impact.
- If you confirm that you did not authorize the transaction, that card is immediately blocked to stop more fraud from occurring.
- If the fraud specialist cannot reach you, a message will be left and your card may be temporarily blocked until you return the call.
How You Can Help
- Protect your card and card information.
- Regularly monitor your statements for any activity that is not yours.
- If you are contacted by a fraud specialist, please return the call as soon as possible. Please note: If the fraud specialist calls you, you will not be asked for any personal information. If you call the fraud call center back, you will be asked to verify your identity.
- Make certain that the phone number you have on file with the credit union is current so you can be easily contacted if any questionable activity is detected on your account.
- Download the free CardNav app; it’s a great tool to monitor and control card usage
Questions about our products and services? Give us a call at 817.884.1470.