Board of Directors
TCCU Nominating Committee Names Candidates
November 25th Deadline for Submitting Additional Nominees
The Nominating Committee appointed by TCCU's Board of Directors, has submitted incumbents Alan Thomas, Craig Maxwell, and Tom Spencer, for election to the Board of Directors for 3-year terms.
If you wish to nominate a candidate, you must make arrangements to pick up a petition by contacting Monica Garcia, at 817.884.1470, extenstion 140, after October 12, 2020. Once an appointment has been made, the petition packet may be picked up at the credit union's main office at Tarrant County Plaza, located at 200 Taylor Street, Suite 215. A member of management must validate the petition. The petition must be signed by 1% of the voting membership. Those members must be in good standing with the credit union, and age 18 or older. Completed petitions must be submitted to the credit union's main office at Tarrant County Plaza no later than November 25, 2020. The nominee must submit a signed statement, along with the petition, that he or she is agreeable to the nomination and will serve if elected.
Your TCCU Board Members Are:
- Alan Thomas – Chairman – Term expires March 2021
- Craig Maxwell – Vice Chairman – Term expires March 2021
- Judy McDonald – Treasurer – Term expires March 2023
- Tom Spencer – Secretary – Term expires March 2021
- Robert Carter – Director – Term expires March 2022
- Steve Sparks – Director – Term expires March 2022
- Kylie Giancotti – Director – Term expires March 2023
Questions about our products and services? Give us a call at 817.884.1470.