Become a Member
Membership at Tarrant County's Credit Union is open to individuals who live, work, worship, are business entities in, or attend school in Tarrant County, Texas.
Other qualifying individuals include:
- Employees of Select Employee Groups - Click here to see if your company is a Select Employee Group.
- Family members of employees eligible for membership
- Persons receiving retirement, pension, or other benefits as a result of prior employment by any business organization included within this field of membership
- Spouses of persons who died while within the field of membership of this credit union
- Members of a household of a qualifying individual
- Family members of otherwise eligible persons
How to Join
To begin your TCCU membership, you will need to open a Savings Account with a minimum deposit of $5.
- Step 1: Complete and print an Open An Account Form. (This form is not compatible with Google Chrome - please use a different browser or download and save prior to printing)
- Step 2: Bring your completed form to one of our five locations. You will also need to bring the following:
- Your driver's license (must be valid)
- Your social security card
- Your initial deposit of $5
- Step 3: A TCCU representative will assist you in completing your account opening.
You can also mail in your completed Open an Account Form along with your initial $5 deposit and photocopies of the cards listed above. Click here for address information.
If you have any questions about membership or the credit union, please give us a call at 817.884.1470. We're happy to help!
What is a credit union?
Credit unions are not-for-profit organizations that exist to serve their members. Like banks, credit unions accept deposits, make loans and provide a wide array of other financial services. But as member-owned and cooperative institutions, credit unions provide a safe place to save and borrow at reasonable rates. Click here to read more.