Become a Member
Membership at Tarrant County's Credit Union is open to individuals who live, work, worship, are business entities in, or attend school in Tarrant County, Texas.
Other qualifying individuals include:
- Employees of Select Employee Groups - Click here to see if your company is a Select Employee Group.
- Family members of employees eligible for membership
- Persons receiving retirement, pension, or other benefits as a result of prior employment by any business organization included within this field of membership
- Spouses of persons who died while within the field of membership of this credit union
- Members of a household of a qualifying individual
- Family members of otherwise eligible persons
How to Join
To begin your TCCU membership, you will need to open a Savings Account with a minimum deposit of $5.
- Step 1: Complete and print our Open An Account Form. (This form is not compatible with Google Chrome - please use a different browser or download and save prior to printing)
- Step 2: Bring your completed form to one of our four locations. You will also need to bring the following:
- Your driver's license (must be valid)
- Your social security card
- Your initial deposit of $5
- Step 3: A TCCU representative will assist you in completing your account opening.
You can also mail in your completed Open an Account Form along with your initial $5 deposit and photocopies of the cards listed above. Click here for address information.
Click here to review our Membership and Account Agreement.
If you have any questions about membership or the credit union, please give us a call at 817.884.1470. We're happy to help!
What is a credit union?
Click here to learn more about credit unions.
Click on the documents below to learn more about our policies: