Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
Are You Prepared For The Unexpected?
To help protect the people who matter most in your life, TCCU offers TruStage™ Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance from CMFG Life Insurance Company. AD&D pays a cash benefit in the event of a covered injury or death due to an accident.
Benefits can include:
- A hospital benefit - helps pay for hospital stays
- Inflation protection - coverage increases 5% every two years up to 25% total at no cost to you
- Education assistance - helps pay college expenses for children or spouse
- Childcare assistance - helps provide childcare coverage
AD&D insurance can supplement your life insurance. And, it's easy to get:
- Acceptance is guaranteed for credit union members age 18 and over
- No physical examination or health questions
$2,000 No-Cost Coverage! TCCU picks up the cost as a benefit of your membership.
Enrollment has never been so easy! Call toll-free, 1.855.612.7910, or click the link below:
TruStage Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
TruStage products and programs are made available through the companies of the CUNA Mutual Group. They have been providing insurance and financial services designed for credit unions and their members for more than 75 years, serving more than 13 million credit union members. TruStage™ is the marketing brand for the insurance sold through CMFG Life Insurance Company. The insurance offered is not a deposit and is not federally insured. This coverage is not sold or guaranteed by your credit union. Your credit union enables this insurance program to be offered and is entitled to compensation from CMFG Life Insurance Company. Products may not be available in all states. Be sure to understand the complete details of coverage, including any exclusions and limitations.